My name is Fariba and I have created faribascorner as a place for myself and my friends. It should be a place to learn, grow, explore and have fun. I plan to cover subjects I am passionate about like cooking, books and music.
What is there to tell ….
– I work full time in the high tech industry
– My background is Persian and Rusian (with a little bit of a stretch)
– My husband is a handsome scientist
– We have two cute and demanding kids – Anahita is 15 and Bobak is 12
– Have a Havanese dog, Feezo, who comes from a VERY aristocratic family as she doesn’t like to do much expect for giving all of us a lot of love which we appreciate.
– I have LOVED Books for as long as I can remember and owning a bookstore used to be what I dreamed of having one day.
– I have the longest list of “embarrasing moments” than anyone I know
– My husband tells people that I do loving and cooking with abundance.
– I also like to take pictures and paint – years back, I went to Nepal and took pictures for three weeks while trecking, came back with a ton of great shots and had a photography exhibit with four other photographers in Berkely. I no longer paint.
– When it comes to cooking, I love to explore new ideas or give a twist to old ones.
– I love to laugh.
– I love to make you laugh more.
– I’m inspired by small things.
– I listen to music that lets my mind wander.
– I prefer daydreams over reality.
– I need someone to hold my hand when it’s dark.
I am delighted that you’re here (welcome!) and that this blog has finally taken root – do leave me comments or questions and come back again soon.