- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Put the chopped herbs in a colander with 1 tablespoon salt and leave for 30 minutes. Squeeze the herbs afterwards to remove excess water and salt
- Add all remaining ingredients except the oil and mix thoroughly. Adjust seasoning to your taste
- Oil a baking sheet, cover with a parchment paper and then pour the remaining oil spreading it evenly
- Add the herb mixture and bake for 20 to 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve hot or cold with lavash bread and greek yogurt